- These apple trees, which I planted three years ago, have not borne any fruit. (宾语)
- She is an artist, which I am not. (表语)
- Water，which is a clear liquid, has many uses. (主语)
- The two policemen were completely trusted, which in fact they were.
- She was very patient towards the children, which her husband seldom was. (指代形容词)
- She is always careless, which we should not be.
- He said that he had never seen her before，which was not true. (指代主句中的某个从句)
- In front of so many people he was nervous, which was understandable.
- the second term, in which p denotes the momentum of an electron, is that of magnetic dipole (M1)
- Presently, the word luminescence is defined as a phenomenon in which the electronic state of a substance is excited by some kind of external energy and the excitation energy is given off as light.
- The VUV levels of many of the lanthanides have been recently measured, thereby providing the starting point from which new phosphors may be designed.
- it is the 3P and 1I6 metastable states from which quantum splitting must occur.
- Emission occurs when thermal energy raises the electron to a state from which it can de-excite.
- This morning some port wine came, for which I have to thank you.
- She may be late, in which case we ought to wait for her.
- The documents for which they were searching have been recovered.
- 当先行词是下列不定代词或被它们修饰时much, little, none, all, few, every(thing), any(thing), no(thing) 等时，通常用that。
- 当先行词有the very, the only, the same 等修饰时，通常用that。
- 当先行词有形容词最高级或序数词(包括last, next等)等修饰时，通常用that。
China is not the country (that) it was.